for scientists, researchers and other experts wishing to share their knowledge and expertise on the impacts and effects of toxic chemicals and poisons on the people, wildlife or environment.
How to make your Submission
- Prepare your written submission in a Word or PDF document and email it through to us at email@example.com – Make sure you put your full name with the word submission in the subject line i.e. Joan Green – Submission. If you would prefer to mail a hardcopy of your submission, you can mail it to PO BOX 192, Oneroa, Waiheke Is, Auckland 1840.
- Complete the submission consent form below and then click submit.
- One of our Advocates will be in touch soon to acknowledge receipt of your submission and confirm your details.
- You may change your consent to publish at any time by contacting us.
- Written submissions will be kept by the Executive Committee until The Hearing in mid-2020 when they will be provided to Commissioners.
- After The Hearing is complete, written Submissions (where consent is given) will be catalogued and put into a public archive on this website, which will act as a historical repository.
- The Commissioners of the People’s Inquiry 2020 will produce a report to be published on their findings and recommendations. You will be given a copy of this final report when it is ready.
We respect your privacy and want you to know you retain full control of your submission. NO identifying personal details will be published – except for your name if you have given consent to do so in the Consent to Publish form below.
Thank you. We will be in touch.
Need to Talk?
Go to our Support and Advocacy page for support, information and advice.