for both those negatively affected or harmed by chemical exposure or poisons, and those wishing to give evidence about their own experiences or situations they have witnessed.
How to make your Submission
- Prepare your written submission in a Word or PDF document and email it through to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Make sure you put your full name with the word submission in the subject line i.e. Joan Green – Submission. If you would prefer to mail a hardcopy of your submission, you can mail it to PO BOX 192, Oneroa, Waiheke Is, Auckland 1840.
- Complete the submission consent form below and then click submit.
- One of our Advocates will be in touch soon to acknowledge receipt of your submission and confirm your details.
- You may change your consent to publish at any time by contacting us.
- Submissions will be held by the Executive Committee and transferred to the Panel of Commissioners in the lead up to the Hearing.
- Submissions (where consent is given) will be catalogued into a Public Submissions Page on this website as they are received. This will allow the public to view them and act as an historical repository. There maybe more People’s Inquiries in the future that will need to draw on these submissions for further evidence.
- The Commissioners will produce a report to be published on their findings and recommendations. You will be given a copy of this final report when it is complete.
We respect your privacy and want you to know you retain full control of your submission. NO identifying personal details will be published – except for your name if you have given consent to do so in the Consent to Publish form below. You can choose a pseudonym (pen name) if you prefer, and your real name will be kept confidential by the Peoples’ Inquiry Advocate you have spoken to.
Thank you for sharing your story. We will be in touch.
Need to Talk?
Go to our Support and Advocacy page for support, information and advice.